In an interview with President Trump, Daily Caller, a conservative American news site, published on Saturday, said that he believes that three types of conversations related to Russian President Vladimir Putin, Ukrainian President Volodimir Zelancesi And it will still be there.
after Their separate meetings with Putin And this month, Zelansky, Mr. Trump said that he was arranging for a face-to-face interaction between Russian and Ukrainian leaders and then he could meet both. But in the Daily Caller Interview, Trump expressed less confidence that he would be able to arrange those bilateral talks between Zelansky and Putin.
“We got together. You saw it, we have created a good relationship over the years, very good, in fact,” Mr. Trump Said Of Putin. “That’s why I really thought we would have done this. I would like to do it.”
Mr. Trump said, “There will be a three. One two, I don’t know, but there will not be a three.”
For its share, Zelancesi expressed disappointment with what Russia said with a lack of creative engagement to Russia on Friday. He accused Russia of evacuating the talks, in which the Russia-Ukraine summit was closed with the argument that the groundwork for possible peace disposal should be excluded by the lower officials before the leaders were found.
This argument, Zelansky told reporters, “Artificial … because they want to show the United States that they are creative, but they are not creative.”
“In my opinion, leaders must immediately join to reach agreements,” Zelansky said.
Ukraine has accepted an American proposal for a ceasefire and a meeting between Putin and Zelancesi, but Moscow has raised objections. Mr. Trump said that he would know within two weeks last week whether Russia was serious about entering the talks.
Ukraine’s European colleagues have accused Putin of pulling their legs and avoiding serious negotiations in peace efforts, while Russian soldiers go deep into the country.
The head of the general staff of Russia said on Saturday that the Moscow army is getting a “nonstop” aggressive with a 620-mile front line in Ukraine, and is “strategic initiative”. Valerie Garasimov’s depot was published by the Ministry of Defense of Russia.
Since March, Moscow has taken over 1,351 square miles of the Ukrainian region, and captured 149 settlements, Garasimov said. Verification of the situation on the battlefield was not possible immediately.
This month Russian forces broke into the south -east Dnipropetrovsk region of Ukraine, a Ukrainian military officer on Wednesday put pressure on an eighth Ukrainian province in a possible bid to strengthen Kremlin’s conversation. Garasimov said on Saturday that Moscow soldiers have so far taken seven settlements in Dnipropetrovsk.
Russia launched a major air attack on southern Ukraine, officials said on Saturday, Two days after a rare airstrike Central Kiev killed 23 people and damaged diplomatic offices of the European Union.
Among other places, the night -long attack on Saturday killed the five -storey residential building, killing at least one citizen and injuring 28 people, including 28 people, including children, in the Zaporizhia area, Gav Ivan Fedorov.
According to Ukraine’s Air Force, Russia launched 537 strike drones and decoys, as well as 45 missiles. The Ukrainian forces said or neutralized 510 drones and decoys and 38 missiles.
Kremlin said on Thursday that Russia was interested in continuing peace talks despite an airstrike on Kiev, which was one of the largest and most deadly since Moscow’s full -scale invasion in 2022.
And the following Another night attack On August 21, in which Russia targeted Ukraine with 574 drones and 40 missiles, Zelancesi criticized Moscow for starting the strike, such as “nothing had changed. Such as there were no attempts by the world to stop this war.”
“So far, no indication from Moscow has been given that they are really going to engage in meaningful dialogue and are going to end this war. Pressure requires. Strong restrictions, strong tariffs,” Zelanski wrote At that time on social media.