A spokesman for the armed wing of terrorist group Hamas was killed by one Israeli air attack in Gaza Over the weekend, Israel’s Defense Minister claims.
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu earlier said that Israel had targeted Abu Obida, a long -time spokesperson of Hamas’s Kasam Brigade, but did not know if he was killed.
Netanyahu told the ministers at a weekly cabinet meeting, “I hope he is no longer with us, but I think there is no one from Hamas to clarify the matter.”
Ali Judallah / Anadolu Agency / Getty Images
Later, Israeli Defense Minister Israel Katj announced Post on social media The Obida was sent to meet all the failed members of the evil axis in the lower part of hell from Iran, Gaza, Lebanon and Yemen. “
OBida’s last statement was on Friday as Israel launched the early stages of a new military aggressive in Gaza city, with a population area as a fighter area.
Hamas has not commented on Israel’s claim.
OBida is the latest Hamas representative that is targeted and killed by Israel as it attempts to destroy the group’s military capacity and stop an attack like October 7, 2023, when militants kidnapped 251 people and killed about 1,200 people, mostly citizens.
On Friday, Israel launched its launch Latest military campaign In Gaza city. A spokesperson for the Army’s Arabic -language army has still urged hundreds of Palestinians in Gaza city to run away from the south, but only tens of thousands have done so. Many people say that they are very tired after frequent displacement or unrelated whether it is safe anywhere.
Meanwhile, at least 43 Palestinians have died from Saturday, most of them in Gaza city, according to local authorities.
Saeed MMT Jaras/Anadolu Getty Image
SHIFA Hospital – The largest in the region – it was said that 29 bodies were brought to its morgue, killing 10 people demanding help.
On Sunday morning, hospital officials reported to be 11 more fatal by strikes and bullets. Al-Awadh Hospital said that seven of them were trying to reach aid.
Eyewitnesses said the Israeli soldiers set fire to the Netzerim Corridor in an Israeli military area, which cuts Gaza.
“We were trying to get food, but we met with the occupation pills,” Ragheb Abu Labda said to Nuserat, who saw at least three people bleeding with gunshot wounds. “This is a trap of death.”
The corridor has become increasingly dangerous, reached the United Nations convoy that overwhelmed the citizens who were overwhelmed by the robbers and desperate mob, or shot at the sites being run by the Gaza Humanitarian Foundation, an Israeli -backed American contractor. Neither the Foundation nor the Israeli army answered questions about Sunday’s casualties.
According to the Hamas-Interacted Health Ministry, at least 63,371 Palestinians have died in Gaza during the war, who do not say how many fighters or citizens are there, but say about half of women and children.
Earlier this month, United Nations -backed Integrated Food Safety Stage Classification Gaza declared famine in cityThe largest city of Gaza strip, although Israel has declared Gaza City a Combat Zone and is ending human stagnation and increasing air strikes around the city. Israel maintains that the supply is reaching the residents and there is a famine in the region.
United Nations World Food Program Executive Director Cindy McCain said on Sunday “Face the Nation with Margaret Brainon“That he recently visited Gaza and described it as a” actually a devastating position “.
“Without a complete ceasefire and ability to go in, as I said, on the scale, unfit, ensuring that we are safe, as well,” McCain said. “This is the only way we are going to be able to feed people. We are able to get some more food in recent weeks.”