NewNow you can hear Fox News article!
The Chairman of the House Oversite Committee, Rape James Comer, R-K., sent a letter to Treasury Secretary Scott Besant, requesting the suspected activity report (Sars) about Jeffrey Epstein and his colleague, Ghislane Maxwell.
Comer sent a letter on Sunday, stating that his committee is “reviewing the potential mismanagement” of Epstein and Maxwell’s federal government, including Epstein’s death.
The letter set a time limit of 15 September for the Treasury to produce relevant sars.
“It is necessary that the Treasury Committee produces some SARS, which is generally called by the federal government to assist in inspecting the committee of enforcement of sexual trafficking laws and especially the handling of checking and prosecution of Mr. Jeffrey Epstein and Ms. Ghisle Maxwell,” in the letter.
Epstein Estate hit with new house Sabapona for ‘Client List’, ‘Call Logs
Both Jeffrey Epstein and Ghhishline Maxwell were charged with allegations of federal sex trafficking arising from the years of Epstein of Abuse of young girls. (Which shildhorn/patrick McMulin Getty Image, File)
Fox News reached the Treasury Department to comment on the digital paper, but did not hear immediately.
Earlier this year, Cummer established the task force on the underdevelopment of federal mysteries, requesting that the Justice Department releases records related to all Epasteen. The DOJ started handing over the record to the committee on 22 August.
Investigators of the House Oversite Committee are investigating the handling of the government in the case of Epstein. (AP, New York State Sex Off a Registry through File)
Cummer has also issued a sub -Sammanva for several former government officials, including former President Bill Clinton and former Secretary Hillary Clinton.
Prince Andrew, Jeffrey Epstein befriends ‘Money and Sex’: Author
Other figures were also forced to appear that former FBI director Robert Mueller, former FBI director James Comi and former Attorney General Loreta Lynch were.
Muller was set on Tuesday as part of the investigation to appear before the house oversight panel, although a source familiar with the investigation told Fox News Digital that the MPs “learned that Mr. Muller had health issues that prevent him from being able to testify.”
The source said, “The committee has intended to withdraw its sub -letter.”
Click here to get Fox News app
Former Attorney General Bill Barr, after doing so last month, would have been the second witness to appear before the committee in a person.
Fox News Digital’s Elizabeth Elkind and Alex Miller contributed to the report.