New Delhi: US President Donald Trump “no longer planned” to visit India for the Quad Summit later this year, New York Times said on Saturday that the relationship between Trump and Prime Minister Narendra Modi has been “uncontrolled” in recent months.In a report called Nobel Prize and a Tasty Phone Call: The Trump-Modi relationship, citing people familiar with Trump’s schedule, exposed the Trump-Modi relationship, said: “After telling Mr. Modi, he will travel to India for the Quad Summit at the end of this year, no longer planned to travel to the Quad Summit.” There was no official comment from the government on the report.India is going to host the Quad Summit later this year. Earlier in January, the Trump administration hosted a meeting of quad foreign ministers, a day later Trump took oath of office for a second term.The article associated the citrus relations with Trump’s repeated claims that he solved a four-day struggle between India and Pakistan in May-the claims denied by New Delhi. “President Trump’s repeated claims said to ‘solve’ the India-Pakistan war, which affects Prime Minister Narendra Modi. And it was only the beginning,” saying that PM Modi was “losing patience” with Trump.On 17 June, PM Modi and Trump spoke for 35 minutes as Trump returned to Washington from the G7 Summit in Canada, in which PM Modi also participated. Both were to meet on the occasion of the summit in Kananskis, but Trump left early, motivated PM Modi to talk on the phone before his departure.During that call, Trump invited PM Modi to stay in Washington, but the request was rejected as PM Modi traveled to Croatia.Foreign Secretary Vikram Misri later said in a video message from Kananskis that PM Modi told Trump that “There was no discussion on any proposal for arbitration for arbitration by the US at any level, at any level, Indo-US trade deal, at any level, at any level, at any level after Operation Sindoor.” Misri said the talks to end military action were launched by Pakistan and handled directly through existing channels between the two armed forces.According to NYT, during the June 17 call, Trump claimed credit to end the growth again and said that Pakistan had intended to nominate him for the Nobel Peace Prize. Paper said, “According to people familiar with the call, Mr. Modi should do the same,” no, “. The report said that PM Modi said, “He said that Mr. Trump told Mr. Trump that American participation had nothing to do with the recent ceasefire. It was directly fixed between India and Pakistan.”“Trump closed Shri Modi’s comments on a large scale, but disagreeing-and Mr. Modi refused to attach to Nobel-has played an external role in sour relations between the two leaders, who have returned to the first relationship of Mr. Trump,” he said. The White House did not accept the call, and Trump did not mention it online, although he has “repeated his claim to stop the struggle” more than 40 times from May 10. “NYT implicated this episode as the story of an US president with his eye on the Nobel Prize, running a smack in the immovable third rail of Indian politics: a struggle with Pakistan. “The report also tied Trump’s recent tariff on India – an additional 25% duty on Russian oil purchase – for frustrations with Prime Minister Modi. This described “especially the huge punishment on India”, “punishment for not falling into the line rather than any harmonious attempt to reduce trade deficit or cut money for the war of Russia.At the Center for Strategic and International Studies, India President Richard Roso was quoted saying: “If it was a real change in the policy in an attempt to squeeze Russia, Trump may have put his weight behind the law, which will impose secondary restrictions on those countries that are going to buy Russian hydrocarbons. The fact that they have excessively said that it is only from India.NYT said that Trump, “disappointed with the tariff talks,” tried to reach PM Modi many times, but Prime Minister Modi “did not respond to those requests.”