Britain has said that the delegation of an Israeli government in London next month will not be invited to a global defense exhibition due to the Gaza war.
A British government spokesman said, “The Israeli government’s decision to carry forward its military campaign in Gaza is wrong.” “As a result, we can confirm that any Israeli government delegation will not be invited to attend the DSEI UK 2025.”
Israel’s Ministry of Defense called the move “intentionally and regrettable work” and said that it would withdraw and will not establish the national pavilion.
Britain leaders have become more vocal against Israeli’s conduct in Gaza, including recently Plan to expand war And captured the city of Gaza.
The UK government spokesperson said in a statement on Friday, “There should now be a diplomatic solution to end this war, with immediate ceasefire, withdrawal of hostages and increasing human assistance to the people of Gaza.”
The Raksha Expo, which is going to be held in Excel London from 9 to 12 September, is held and run by a private company with support from the government, the Reuters said.
Israel’s Defense Ministry stated that the UK’s decision on the incident “introduces a completely unfair political views to a professional defense industry exhibition”.
But the ministry said that Israeli industries chose to participate, it would get “full support”.
Israel launched his aggressive in Gaza in October 2023 in response to a Hamas -led attack on Israel, killing around 1,200 people and took 251 hostage back to Gaza. Fifty hostages are still kept there, of which 20 are considered alive.
The Israeli military action in Gaza has since killed 62,966 people, including at least 18,592 children, Hamas-Interested Health Ministry said.
The United Nations has said that Israel has banned assistance, and un-supported experts Famine is confirmed In Gaza city and its surrounding areas, more than half a million people in Gaza are facing conditions including starvation.
Israel, which controls the entry of goods into the region, has denied this report and defends its military operations as a fight against Hamas.
The UK leaders have become increasingly important for Israel’s conduct in Gaza.
In March, the UK suspended a conversation on a trade agreement with Israel, called the country’s ambassador and imposed a fresh restriction on the West Bank settling, as Foreign Secretary David Lami called the military growth in Gaza “morally inappropriate”.
In recent months, Lammi said that he was influenced and ill with the plight of citizens in Gaza and called Israel to allow more help.
This week, Prime Minister Sir Kir Stmper said Israel attacked a hospital, killing at least 20 people, including five journalists, “completely uncertain”.
After the Labor Party came to power last year, it suspended 30 of the 350 arms export licenses to Israel, but did not include parts for the F -35 jet, stating the government said it could not stop it from receiving Israel as they are sent to manufacturers worldwide.
These jets have been used extensively in Gaza.